Special offer until 31 July 2013. Switch
your banking to our Plus Account and
we will give you £100!
We believe our customers are at the heart of our business. Every day our committed, experienced staff build on their wealth of local knowledge by listening to your financial requirements.
When it comes to our customers we know 'one size never fits all' - we take a flexible approach knowing your personal financial needs can and will change over time.
When you become a customer:
- you will have access to a wealth of local knowledge at one of our branches.
- we have specialist advisers ready to give you practical advice that can help you make the most of your money.
- we can help you choose the products and services that match your lifestyle and needs.
- you can access your accounts through our Online Banking without leaving home.
Switching your current account to us is simple!
- Remember, we do all the hard work for you, so you don't have to.
- We will help you choose a current account.
- We'll contact your existing bank on your behalf.
- We'll transfer your payments, standing orders and direct debits - and give you a three month fee and interest-free overdraft, just to make sure there are no hiccups from other organisations.
- We will make sure your switch goes as smoothly as possible.
- Call into any branch - you don't need to make an appointment. However, if you would like to make an appointment in advance, ring 0845 6005 925.
- We need to hold proof of your identity and your address. Most commonly, people provide passport, driving licence and recent utilities bills. For further information on alternatives, please contact your local branch.
Get a head start on your application
You can download and complete your current account application form and account switching form and bring them with you, or our staff can do this with you.
- Current account application form
- Switching form application
While opening your account, our staff can set up your online banking access for you.
Welcome to First Trust Bank!
Back to top