What's in it for you?
- an iTunes card worth £15 when you open your account;
- a Banklink cash card;
- mobile phone top-ups at our cash machines;
- online banking; and
- foreign currency with no commission charge.
It all adds up
We pay interest, so your money grows. You can arrange for any part-time earnings and your Education Maintenance Allowance to be paid into your account without you having to visit the bank.
Money in the bank?
How much have you spent this month? Have your wages been paid in? You can check at any of our Banklink machines, or online, or by phone. It’s quick and easy.
And you can get money out at cash machines at any time, with your Banklink card.
How do I open an account?
- Call into a branch near you
- Phone 0800 3896218
What you need to bring with you
- at least £10 to lodge into your new account
- photographic identification such as your passport
- proof of your current address, such as a medical card or your parents' electricity bill
If you’re not sure, please contact us for help.
If you're going on to university or college, it's easy to change to our Student+ Account. Just let us know by dropping in your letter of confirmation from UCAS or your university or college. You will keep the same account number.
For applicants aged 11-12 a parent or guardian must open an iTunes account
on behalf of the child.
iTunes is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in US and other countries. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
Only one card per customer.
Back to top