At First Trust Bank, we understand the challenges of operating a local business in the current economic environment. Our business banking experts have provided practical solutions that have helped to sustain local enterprise across a diverse range of businesses. Whether you are an owner-manager running your own business, or involved in developing a business with a number of employees you’ll need a financial partner who understands your business and will work with you.
Your business is vital to the local economy and we are committed to supporting local commerce in local communities. We encourage enterprise by helping customers access finance and providing tools and guidance to help businesses grow successfully.
Here’s some of the ways we help you:
- We will provide as much information as possible about the different types of finance available so our customers have a greater understanding about the funding options available. Our relationship managers work closely with our customers to provide the right solutions, these can include options such as invoice discounting, asset finance and overseas trade finance and merchant services. In addition, our First Trust Bank iBusiness Banking (iBB) services enable you to do your banking online from your office or home.
- We support the Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme. This scheme provides funding to viable businesses for working capital and for business development and growth.
- In October 2010, a joint Government and bank initiative was announced where the UK banks have made commitments to business customers in relation to service and lending. We’re one of the Northern Ireland banks implementing these commitments and you can read more here- ‘Business Finance Taskforce’
- You’ll receive advice and support on a whole range of business topics. We have guides on writing a business plan, forecasting cashflow – just some of the issues we help our business customers with every day.
- We are working to deliver the products that our customers have asked for, keeping our current business products flexible yet easy to manage.
- We’ve delivered, and will strive to continue to deliver competitive deposit offerings to our customers this year and we have received several “Northern Ireland 4 star Moneyfacts ratings” for our Fixed Term deposit accounts. This ensures you earn a competitive return on any surplus cash. Moneyfacts ratings provide an independent badge of approval for competitiveness in terms of price and flexibility against other similar products.
Our commitments to you
We believe our customers are at the heart of our business. Every day our committed, experienced staff build on their wealth of local knowledge by listening to your local business issues and your local financial requirements.
When it comes to our customers we know ‘one size never fits all’ – we take a flexible approach knowing your business and personal financial needs can and will change over time.
- We will build our knowledge and understanding of the unique aspects of your business and the environment that you operate in.
- We will tailor competitive and appropriate financial solutions according to your needs.
- Our experienced business teams will be on hand whenever you need them via phone, email or in branch.
- Our e-banking systems IBB and Online are user friendly but also ensure the highest level of security of information.
Our local business teams work closely with centralised specialists in a range of sectors such as Foreign Exchange experts. This ensures you get the best possible service and range of information available.
And, because we are the only bank in Northern Ireland that offers a fully Independent Financial Advice service we can offer financial plans as individual as you.
We have a solution for you - talk to us today
Back to top